Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Orkney Springs School of Farkonomics

-- advertisement --

Catalog
Farkonomics 101
Farkonomics 202 - Intermediate Macrofarkonomics 202
Farkonomics 701 - Advanced Microfarkonomic Theory I

Current course offerings

Virtual Faculty
The Emirates Economist,
MarketPower Guy,
The EclectEcon

- - - -
TAGS: , *

*Technorati says: "There are no posts tagged farkonomics in English yet. Search all languages or search all blogs for farkonomics. If you think you've reached this page in error, try this search again." I modestly claim I brought the world the word "farkonomics" and the concept for "The World of Economics According to Fark."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil Miller said...

I go up for tenure soon. Can I put this in my tenure file somewhere? :-)

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home