Friday, April 01, 2005

Dear Google - The Chicago Boyz

Dear Google: It's been over a year since you acquired the Blogger product line. I use blogger at Photon Courier (or try to) and it's becoming increasingly difficult due to very frequent performance problems. Trying to use Blogger Comments at other weblogs is also an often-painful experience. Presumably, you acquired Blogger based on some theory about how you were going to make money with it. How do you think you are going to do this when you are alienating your customer franchise, or at least the most serious part of it?
I guess they are counting on switching costs to keep me as a customer. But why am I complaining? They're not charging me a dirham. (Note to self: You get what you pay for, and you are cheap.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home