Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Can the Federal Reserve prick bubbles?

Tyler Cowen wonders.



I'm dreaming dreams,
I'm scheming schemes,
I'm building castles high.
They're born anew,
Their days are few,
Just like a sweet butterfly.
And as the daylight is dawning,
They come again in the morning.

I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air.
They fly so high,
Nearly reach the sky,
Then like my dreams,
They fade and die.
Fortune's always hiding,
I've looked everywhere,
I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air.

2 Comments:

Blogger carlos said...

i've been interested in the Emirates Economist's view on Gold prices (paper and physical) for a few months now.

when will you, if ever, do a post on that?!

many thanks

2:22 AM  
Blogger John B. Chilton said...

My personal portfolio is a balance of mutual funds that mirrors the broad market internationally. I do no better or worse than that.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home