Thursday, June 02, 2005

Building trust via nasal spray :: Globe and Mail

I must produce this stuff naturally when I get close to closing the deal on the purchase of my latest oriental rug.

The part about mother's milk makes sense to me as a means of survival. I suppose the other reasons given could help offset our tendency in marriages to remember the slights and not the good times - thus helping marriages last, which is probably a good thing for survival. In a culture where trust is not rewarded I wonder if those with an abundance of oxytocin die off - and their traits with them. Feral domestic cats are not trusting - because, I suppose, the trusting ones get killed off. If you're a domestic cat, though, you're more likely to remain a house cat if you are loving/trusting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home