Tuesday, February 28, 2006

For best port blogging in the globalization category :: alphabet city

Quote:
Best blogging by those in the Globalist Camp: AJ Strata, Thomas P.M. Barnett and John B Chilton.
Naturally, I'd like to thank the members of the alphabet city Academy for this honor.

More important, I'd like to thank all my colleagues (over 10 countries represented in my department alone) and students (over 70 countries represented) here in the Emirates. You have shown me in practical terms what I knew only in theory; globalization is to be embraced, not feared.

Most important, thank you to my wife for her steadfast patience and faith in me. The life of a bi-continental couple is not for the faint of heart. Thank you for supporting me in following my dreams. I'll be home for summer.

2 Comments:

Blogger nzm said...

Congratulations, John - you thoroughly deserve the award!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Luisa said...

Mabroook Chilton
Now write me a good article on Silvio speech at the Congress
Was he cool or not ?

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home