Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A bad equilibrium

"People in the UAE are used to having people clean up after them. It doesn't even cross their minds to walk a few steps and drop their bottles in the bins," said a lifeguard, who asked not to be named.
The photos tell the story. Why would you want to be around this filth? Vacationing is what the UAE is known for?



Blogger 207 said...

Hi John,

I came upon your blog and find it to be quite interesting. I also have a blog on interesting news, views and updates from the Emirates -http://emiratesupdate.wordpress.com/

I would like to exchange links with you. For that, I’ve already added a link to your blog on my blog. Please add my link on yours too.

Cheers! :-)

11:08 AM  
Anonymous www.webhablada.es said...

For my part one and all must browse on this.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home