Saturday, March 04, 2006

To readers of the Washington Post:

Welcome. I'm glad you're here. I began blogging on the ports issue in earnest in the second week of February. Happy scrolling.

John B. Chilton
Chair
Department of Economics
American University of Sharjah
Sharjah, UAE

UPDATE to those who did not arrive here via WaPo: I've just got back from class and had time to read the piece by Emily Messner in her blog at the Washington Post. She does an outstanding job of explaining the purposelessness and destructiveness of Alienating our Arab Allies. Read the whole thing.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off topic..

Sir Chilton John, I read your comment on some of my posts. Thanks for your kind words. I'll bring my camera as much as I can now. :)

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home